Monday, May 2, 2011

A walk in the park

We have had such perfect weather lately and have enjoyed spending time outside. I recently took these pictures at the park.
It was the perfect time of day, with the sun just beginning to set.
I loved how this little tree was growing right next to a huge stump.
Look how pretty the sun is shining through the tree branches!
Lilly had a great time running around and sniffing everything. Then, she decided she had had enough and plopped down in the grass.
These ducks look like they are swimming in green water, but it was from the reflection of a huge green tree.
Here are some reflection pictures I took.

And I found an empty nest!
This time of day always flies by... soon the sun had set.
We took our tired but happy puppy home. I love photo shoot walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment