Friday, May 20, 2011

A little bit of random

It is Friday evening and I am definitely sick! One bright spot in my day was I stepped out back when I got home and saw this.
I realize I just blogged about hummingbirds, but I did get a few more interesting pictures... so I can't help but to share them! (More humming bird posts: hummingbird food, first pictures, more hummingbirds.)
Hiding in a tree in our backyard.
Eating in our NEW feeder!
I love our new feeder because it is so easy to clean AND it looks like an old pop bottle.
Taking pictures is part of my plan for recovery. So is eating smoothies out of a bowl.
And remembering to take my vitamins... especially the immune boosting ones! I have gone through an entire box of tissues in 2 days.
As part of my random blog, I wanted to show you my vase I painted from when I went to paint pottery with the girls, now that it has been glazed.
The special effects paint looks much better after it was glazed and fired!
I can't wait to put some flowers in it.
Oh, and check out Nate's garden!
Well, I am off to go take a nap on the couch and snuggle with Lilly... also a part of my recovery plan. I'll leave you with one last hummingbird picture, and then I promise not to turn my blog into a hummingbird obsession blog.

I love the colors and texture on their feathers. (Note: If you want to see a larger version of the picture, just click on the picture and it will enlarge it... I just found this out the other day, I'm sure some of you... perhaps all of you, already knew that).

No comments:

Post a Comment